As per Wikipedia “Refurbishment is the distribution of products usually electronics and electrical that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for various reasons. Refurbished products are normally tested for functionality and defects before they are sold.”
That sounds great! It means you are all ready to invest in refurbished products online. Let’s find out website which are selling refurbished products online in India.
Below is the list of website to buy refurbished products online in India :
- Greendust : At Greendust you can get refurbished computer accessories , mobile phones, LCDs, washing machine, home appliances, cameras, DVD player, and gadgets. You can get a range of products from factory second products, Open box products, and surplus products. Greendust accepts Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EMI using Credit Cards, Net Banking, eWallets, Cash Cards and more. They are also offering 15 days return in case you are not satisfied with the products.
- Overstock : Overcart is offering unboxed, refurbished, and pre-owned products. It is offering mobile phones, accessories, and Laptop. You can also avail 7 days return and free shipping if your order is above Rs. 499/-
- Gobol: At Gobol you can look for unused Factory Seconds, Carton Damaged, Refurbished, Pre-Owned and Surplus to New (Super Buy) electronic products. A 7 days return and replacement policy can help in case you didn’t like the products or different product has been delivered.
- Togofogo : Togofogo claims Extensive 75 point Quality Check for all products. They have 3 days return policy which means 100% Money Back Guarantee that protects you in case there is an issue with product quality or delivery if the issue is reported to Togofogo within 3 days of delivery.
- Earth sense shopping : They offer electronics refurbished items. Free shipping above Rs. 1000/- is available and 15 days return and exchange can be availed by the buyers.
- Value Cart : Value Cart offers you unboxed/Unopened mobile phones who have passed 60 points inspection. They accept Credit cards, Debit cards, NetBanking and Cash cards for online payments. You can also avail Cash-On-Delivery (COD) option depending upon your location.
- Reboot Store : In the words of their owners,”Reboot buys discarded electronic items for reasonable rates and then refurbishes them in their factory. The old products go through a 16-point check, which is a set of processes to ensure quality, before they are packaged and sold to customers through their retail outlets.” To avail the return policy you need to inform them receipt of a non functional product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.