So many Mobile apps and website are available to recharge your mobile phone online or pay your phone bills online. Not only you can recharge or pay your postpaid bills through the operator website, as most of them have online recharge or bill payment option, through your banks, as most net banking customers have options to pay bills online and the third option is paying bills through third party platform.
While choosing any option keep in mind please ensure first that your transaction is secure and safe. All you need is any of these online payment option like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, UPI.
If you are doing recharge through service provider website you just need to enter your mobile number and select the tariff plan and make payment but in case you are making online recharge through third party website you might need to follow below steps:
- Enter the number of the mobile phone you are sending minutes to and select your carrier.
- Review all the available amounts and choose one to send to friends or family.
- Review your order and complete payment using our secure online payment process.
Website to recharge phone online in India
- Mobikwik : To charge your phone or make payment for the postpaid bills you need to have Mobikwik account. You need to enter your email ID and password and then continue with the online recharge option. You can recharge through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Visa or Master Card and MobiKwik wallet. HDFC, SBI, CITI & ICICI banks and a host of other banks supports Net Banking online recharge with ease.
- Freecharge : Enter your mobile number, operator and post/prepaid will get selected automatically. You need to login to your freecharge account and then proceed with the payment option. For every prepaid recharge that you complete on FreeCharge, you may get special rewards that include cashback and exciting coupons.
- Paytm : In Paytm like above 2 websites, but the data base is not that updated so you need to correct the operator in case you have used Number portability. You need to login to make the payment.They offer promo codes, coupon codes & Cashback offers with every prepaid mobile recharge you make. You can make payment through Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking or Paytm Wallet as per your choice.
- RechargeItNow : Rechargeitnow is apparently India’s 1st recharge website. Data base is not updated so you need to check the operator before making the payment. After selecting the amount you can make the payment. You can make the payment by your credit card, debit card, internet banking account or cash card.
- EasyMobileRecharge: To recharge through Easy mobile recharge, you need to enter your mobile number, operator, circle and amount of recharge. But unlike others you will be charges certain nominal fees as Internet handling charges.
- Amazon : Amazon also has option of mobile recharge option. You just need to enter mobile number, operator and recharge amount. After entering the mentioned details you will be directed to the payment page which includes debit card, credit, netbanking and promotional codes.
- Facebook App : Facebook has recently launched this feature where you can recharge your phone through Facebook app. Go to right navigation then select select ” See more” option, there you can see mobile recharge option. After that click on recharge now where you will be asked to enter your Mobile number and then you can go ahead with the payment.