Book a table with your choice of restaurants in various cities of India. List of websites will help you find restaurant reviews,…
Important Government of India websites for all your needs
Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 451
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 452
Government of India has most of its services online for the convenience of the citizen. You can access all these websites in just one click.
These services are completely online so that you can access them from your home at your ease.
- Check details of your Aadhaar Card online and print a soft copy as well. Users can get the card online by providing details such as their enrollment numbers, date, time, resident name and pin code. You can update your Adhaar card details online if your mobile number is registered with them.
- You can also check the status of your Aadhar card online. This service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Users can check the status of their Aadhar card by entering enrolment number, date and time given on acknowledgment slip.
- Book appointment online for Aadhaar Card: You can book an appointment for Aadhaar Card Enrolment online. This online service is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India. The applicant needs to fill up details such as name, email ID, mobile number, state and district names, select locality and Enrolment Centre to book an appointment. Users can also select the date and time for an appointment.
- Get Aadhaar Card on Resident Portal: You can now download an electronic version of your Aadhaar Card. E-Aadhaar is as valid as the original Aadhaar letter and can be downloaded on submitting your Aadhaar or the enrolment ID (found on the Enrolment slip given to you at the time of enrolment). Users can get e-Aadhaar, download on their mobile phones and also check the status of their Aadhaar online.
- Search for Aadhaar Card Enrollment Centres online :Users can search a nearby Aadhaar Card Enrollment Centre online. One can select a state, district or locality to find out about the UIDAI centre. Information such as centre’s address, contact persons, start and closing date of the enrollment is also available.
- Check application status of Ration Card: Check the ration card application status for various states. This service is provided by the PDS Portal of India by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution. Users can select the name of the state and fill up the required information to check the status of their ration card applications.
- Check Ration Card details of PDS beneficiaries online:Check the ration card details of the Public Distribution Scheme (PDS) beneficiaries in various states. Users can find state-wise details of beneficiaries, allocation of commodities to them and other information related to ration card.
- Search your name in voters list : Search your name in the voter list of your state. This service is provided by the Election Commission of India. Users can search their name by selection their state name. Details such as first name, last name, assembly constituency name, gender, etc. are also required to perform the search. District-wise search option is also available.
- Search voter information online by ECI: This service, provided by the Election Commission of India, can be used by voters to search their names and get the information related to polling stations in the nation-wide electoral rolls. The search is based on the electoral data of the states and Union Territories. Voters need to provide their details such as name, father’s name, state, Constituency, age, gender, etc. to get the information pertaining to polling stations, Assembly Constituency, Parliamentary Constituency, the serial number of polling stations, etc.
- Search polling station location online by Election Commission of India: Search for the location of Election Commission of India (ECI) polling stations on Google map. Users can check the location of polling stations by selecting the state, district, assembly constituency and polling station. Information about state, Chief Electoral Officer, district, District Electoral Officer, an assembly constituency, etc. can be accessed.
Pan Card :
- Apply online for new PAN card or corrections in PAN card information: Apply for new Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, changes or corrections in PAN data through the online form by Income Tax Department. Users can apply for new PAN card, changes or corrections in PAN data by selecting appropriate category of applicants such as individual, firm, company, etc. Details about the procedure of applying online for new PAN card, changes or corrections in PAN data, processing fee, mode of submission of documents and category of the applicant are also available.
- Check your EPF balance online: Check your Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) Balance online. The accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of settlement/advances/transfer-in/transfer-out. On successful submission of requisite information of an account holder, details will be sent through an SMS to the given mobile number. Establishment information search facility is also provided for the users.
Property Tax :
- Pay online your property tax to Municipal Corporation of Delhi: Pay online your taxes on properties under the jurisdiction of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD). Users can pay property tax online for North Delhi Municipal Corporation, South Delhi Municipal Corporation and East Delhi Municipal Corporation by using their credit card/debit card and internet banking. Property Record number is required to initiate the process. Users can also submit an online application form with personal and property details to complete the property tax filing process.