Worried about how to save money shopping online? Let's find out the online shopping hacks which will…
How to save yourself from online payment frauds
Online frauds have become a nightmare and is stopping people/users from using online mode of payment either for transferring funds or shopping online. There are bunch of fraudsters who are trapping people in their nets and looting them.
But still making online transaction has become a necessity today either for money transfer or doing some kind of transaction online. Making online payment has become a necessary evil and matter or convenience in our day to day life from booking hotels, buying products online, transferring payment, buying groceries etc..
Here are some tips which can help you from saving yourself and your near and dear ones from online frauds.
- Never share your OTP with anyone. You might receive call from fraudsters to share your OTP or One Time Password. If someone gets hold of your Netbanking UserID and password, OTP is the only way through which your can protect yourself from online frauds.
- While shopping Online, look for the website credentials i.e. are they really here to do business or trying to loot people money. Check for the review and rating before making purchase from any unknown website or if you are purchasing 1st time from any website.
- When you make any online transaction, most of the website will ask you to save your details. Try to avoid that and untick that option saving your bank/card details can might lead to online frauds by anyone who has access to the data.
- Lots of doubts in mind so it is better to be safe than sorry. So when all payment options are available to you can use below on the basis of availability:
- Cash on delivery
- UPI ( For e.g. Paytm, Google Tez etc..)
- Payment wallet ( Freecharge, Mobikwik, Chillr etc..)
- NEFT, RTGS, IMPS
- Debit Card/Credit card
Still cannot find what you were looking for post your queries in the comments section we will get back to you.