File complaint against online shopping site in India if you have not received the resolution. You have felt cheated while shopping from an online shopping website? online shopping website are not addressing your concern? then in this scenario, you can reach out to help outside.
You can file a complaint against the online shopping site. There are many websites where you can register your complaint in detail with attachment if any, and they will process your complaint.
Website to submit the complaint against online shopping website:
- Consumer Redressal: In the website, you have to put your Name, Address, Complaint message, select complaint category, phone number and e-mail address. You can also call on their helpline number +91 70657 60003 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- India Consumer forum: You can post a complaint after registering on the website and putting valid information. There are no charges for posting the complaint online but if complainant requires pursuing the complaint then charges will be levied for the same.
- Consumer helpline: This is a government website, you can call to register your complaint 1800-11-4000 or 14404, SMS on this Number 8130009809 or register online to submit your complaint. They have chat support also who can guide you. Every grievance is registered and a Unique Complaint ID is issued. The complaint is forwarded to the concerned company/ regulator/authority for action. Action taken by them is updated against each grievance.
- ConsumerComplaints : Enter your problem in detail with poof if any and submit the complaint. My complaint section remarks will be entered and if it’s resolved your complaint will be marked as “Resolved” and a resolution statement will be added. In rare cases, ConsumerComplaints.in may contact it’s users via email using only and only official @consumercomplaints.in email.
- Consumer-court: Consumer court enables consumers to submit there complaints and suggestion regarding any product, company, bank, business, company government or non-government organization in India or abroad. write your complaint and track it.
- lawrato: If you have not got the resolution of you are a complaint or you are not satisfied with the resolution you still have an option to escalate the same. You can take advice from lawyers. Search and Select the Lawyer based on your need – Search by Specialization, City or Court Name. Choose and Book the way you would like to consult with the selected Lawyer – Email / Phone / Meeting / Video Call / Your Home or Office.