Flipkart is a reputed online shopping company. But sometimes we as buyers get stuck with the wrong product and there is no one to listen to us. Either the product we have received is faulty or is not as per our expectations. But like other online shopping websites, Flipkart also has a list of product which can be returned and which can not be returned/Exchanged.
Let us Look Flipkart Return and Exchange policy at a glance :
- There is a list of product which you can return and which you can not. Click to know about them.
- There is a return and exchange duration of the product it means after that duration you can not return and exchange them.
- After return, not every product can be exchanged so the only option is you will get a refund of the product.
- If your product is eligible for return or exchange then it should fulfill certain criteria like; a product which has been delivered by Flipkart should be Correct, Complete, Unused, and undamaged.
- In case of returns where you would like item(s) to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address
Keeping above things in mind if you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Flipkart customer care then what are the possible options where you can file complaint against Flipkart?
How to file a complaint against Flipkart
First, try to get a resolution from the Customer care so call on Flipkart Customer care 1800 208 9898. Explain to them your query. And try to escalate the issue if you are not happy with the resolution.
You can reach out to their social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook with the order ID and raise your concern. Don’t forget to tag Flipkart on Twitter By using @flipkartsupport and on Facebook by tagging @flipkart
Still not satisfied with the resolution then you can complain about your issue with Flipkart on Consumer Forum. Know how you can file a complaint against Flipkart on consumer forums in India.
Last but not least you can appoint a lawyer and file a case against the Flipkart.