Fisher price toys are available in stores near you in various cities and also available…
How to choose Try and Buy option on Myntra
So what is “Try n Buy option “. Of course, it means that you can try before you buy like the physical stores.
Myntra has introduced Try and Buy option for it’s a wide range of product ranging from clothes, accessories and shoes so that you can try them and when you are convinced you can pay for what you like. It will reduce your time and effort of returning the product, as now you can check the fit and size before you are buying it online.
Key points for availing Try and Buy option on Myntra:
- Try and Buy service entitles you to try-out your purchases at the time of delivery, pay only for what you like and return the rest on-the-spot.
- You will see whether a product is eligible for try and buy in the delivery option on the product page
- Try and Buy is a paid service, available on most of the products and in 31 Cities, you can enter pin code on the product page to check service availability.
- You can select cash on delivery option in the Try and Buy option and pay only for what you keep
- Try and Buy is only available on orders containing <=5 items in cart.
- To avail this service min. order value should be Rs.1199 and above.
- To avail the service, please ensure that you tick the ‘Try and Buy’ box on the check-out page and choose delivery address where you are comfortable trying product. Terms of service may differ for the new customers.
- Try and Buy will not be available during big sale days; Myntra will re-offer the service, post such events.