We have tried to create a collection of Funny online shopping videos across the world,…
How to save money on online shopping
Worried about how to save money shopping online? Let’s find out the online shopping hacks which will help you get best price for your product :
- Use Comparison Shopping: Comparison and product discovery platforms like www.mysmartprice.com, www.smartprix.com, www.pricedekho.com, www.where2shop.in, www.junglee.com/ and www.compareraja.in/ can help you find best deals going on online shopping websites.
- Search for discount coupons: Website like www.couponchaska.com, groupon.co.in, coupondunia.in, freekaamaal.com, cashkaro.com etc.. So only these websites can provide you coupons, and discounts on products but also suggest deals of the day which can save your shopping costs and let you save huge amount! Even Online shopping websites gives you Coupon code discount on your first purchase and sometimes when you refer your friend, so try to use that while making a purchase.
- CashBack on Online Purchases: Whenever you want to purchase/buy online , Buy it after logging-in on to one of these cashback sites to get assured CashBack! and save big on your online purchases (You will later be redirected to the shopping site you selected, thus this step is only for the purpose that it gets saved for giving CashBack! ). CashKaro.com, LafaLafa, GoPaisa.com, paytm.com, Cashbackindia few websites which can help you get cash back. Sometimes banks have also offers running on these websites so you can avail that too.
- Save product for future use: If you are interested in a product and it seems costly for you to buy and there are no existing offers or discounts running on it then you can save the product for later use. The online shopping sites tends to send you notification if the price drops and they will also send you mail in case there is special offer running on that product.
- Look for deals on Facebook: Social media sites like Facebook have been an excellent medium to inform us about discounts and new product launch. So just have a look at them, you can also follow their page so that you can do not miss any existing offer.