Highlights of the GST sale on Online shopping websites: Apparels and furniture are being offered…
6 Must visit website for festive wear Salwar suit
When you will search online you get lots of websites selling salwar suit, ready-made salwar suits, designer salwar suits. In various styles like Patiyala, Anarkali, Bollywood style, Pakistani suits. palazzo suits etc. But if you go through most of the websites they are selling safe products and when you are really looking to buy something for festive wear which is not so common, you are confused. As there is no much option to choose from or you are not able to make out the salwar suit design and fabric due to the picture quality.
We have tried to curate a list of websites where you can get some unique designs for festive wear. You can have a look at these websites if you are ready to experiment with something new. Ethnic wear brands like Biba or Meena Bazaar offer good options but there is no harm in exploring something new and niche.
Zari Jaipur offers Sarees, Kurti, lehenga, gown, and suits for women. Handwork zardosi, gota patti work, minute zari work, beads, sequins, shimmering prints, opulent styles, elegant drapes, and every other unimaginable element are showcased on the website. If we talk about Salwar suit they have an awesome collection of casual, cocktail, festive, party and wedding wear in beautiful pastel and bold shades. When you wish to return an item due to change of mind or sizing issues (definitive sizing information is posted on the site), it required you to pay for return item(s) to them.
- Payment options include: Debit card, credit card and Net Banking
- Shipping: Nothing is mentioned on the website about the shipping charges, kindly check for the same before making the final payment
- Return: No return for custom products. Kindly inform within 48 hours of delivery of the product. Kindly refer return policy for details.
Designs which has not been copied from somewhere else. Festive and casual collection to suit your mood in Silk, georgette, cotton, crepe and raw silk. You can choose from straight suit, A-line, lehenga style, pleated and flared salwar suits. Most of the clothes are ready-made but if you wish you can ask for custom-tailoring.
- Payment options: Debit card, credit card, and Net Banking
- Shipping: Free shipping worldwide
- Return: Kindly inform customer case within 24 hours of delivery of the product. Refer return policy for details.
Jaypore offers handmade sarees, dupattas, jewelry, shawls, home decor, art and more. They don’t offer typical festive collection in suits, but you must visit this website when you are looking for some sober and handloom products. Apart from kurta you can get matching jewelry and accessories to complete your festive look.
- Payment option : Online payment and Cash on delivery
- Shipping: Free shipping for orders above Rs.999/-
- Return: Must inform within 48 hours of delivery of product
A must-visit website for handmade product lovers. You can get Rajasthani handmade and handcrafted products in ethnic wear, western wear, home decor, kids, wear and nightwear category. Don’t forget to explore their Diwali collection of salwar suit which includes Bandhej suit, sharara suit, Anarkali suits, Handblock suits, Goatapatti suits among many. A beautiful, and bright color suits to add up the occasion.
Beautiful collection of suits like Pakistani suits, Anarkali Suits, Designer suits, Readymade, wedding suits to suit your style. You can choose from dark and pastel shades.
- Payment mode : Credit/ debit cards, PayPal and Bank transfer.
- Shipping: Free shipping in India
- Return: Within 7 days
Not so heavy, but subtle designs by Indya. They don’t have many options under festive wear but still, you can have a look if you can not find that perfect dress for yourself.
- Payment mode: Debit card, credit card, net banking, mobile wallet and Cash on Delivery
- Shipping: Rs. 50 as delivery charge
- Return: Within 15 days
Don’t forget to check out our Designer wear online list.