3 ways to get liquor home delivery near me
Good news for the liquor lovers as the government has allowed the sale it through online to avoid the crowd. So the jack here is that not all the websites are delivery pan India and most of them are restricted to a specific location.
But let’s find out the options we have to get the liquor online shopping.
LiquorKart: Liquor kart is an online Liquor shop which sells Wine, Vodka, whisky, Taquila, Scotch and Beer online but only in Hyderabad, Bangalore region.
Zomato: Apart from food, zomato has started delivery of Liquor in Odisha and Jharkhand. But you need to follow below steps to order it :
- Open Zomato app on your Android or iOS smartphone
- Select the ‘Wine Shops’ option on the app. The option will be available next to the ‘Market’ option
- Select the ‘Start One Time Verification’ option to verify your age before ordering. You should be of legal age to place the alcohol order
- To verify, you need to enter your date of birth, ID proof type, and ID number
- Once done, you have to choose from the categories of alcohol you want to buy
- Add the products to the cart
- Enter address and contact details
- Make the payment, place the order, and you are good to go
Swiggy: Swiggy said it has introduced measures such as mandatory age verification and user authentication to fulfil orders. Customers can complete an instant age verification by uploading a picture of their valid government ID, followed by a selfie.
Additionally, all orders will carry an OTP which the customer needs to provide at the time of delivery. This is being done to limit the quantity being ordered.