Buying cosmetics online has it's own advantage as you can get range of product in…
10 websites to buy Saree online in India
Saree has always been Indian women favourite. Bollywood celebrities have always shown their love for sari by wearing it on special occasions.
I could live in a sari; I was born to wear a sari. —Vidya Balan
I think a woman looks best in a sari —Kareena Kapoor
Let’s find out the list of website from where you can buy saree for yourself or can gift to your loved ones.
Website to buy Saree online in India
- Voonik: If you are looking to wear a saree at your friend’s or cousin wedding this website can offer you wide range of choices for saree. They have sarees starting from Rs.300 to Rs. 45000, so you can choose the one which suits you.
- Craftsvilla: Craftsvilla is the talk of the town among the ethnic buyers in India. You can pick from Banarsi, Bandhej, Chikenkari, Zari work, Kanchivaram and cotton Saree to name among few. For that perfect occasion select from designer drapes, half n half and lehenga saree in georgette, Chiffon, net and chanderi cotton.
- Nalli : Nalli with it’s physical stores across India has been a known name. Apart from heritage saress like Kanchivaram, Bhagalpuri, Mysore they are also offering Embroided and half n half saree.
- Bawree : At Bawree you can get option to choose from party wear saree, Bridal saree, Half n Half Saree, printed, wedding and lehanga saree. Free shipping above for Rs. 1000 is available. If you want tl choose Cash on delivery payment option, the minimum value required is around Rs 5000/- and the maximum limit allowed is Rs. 20,000/.
- Vilara : Vilara also has good collection of fashion saree. They are also offering cash back through various mobile wallet like Mobikwik and freecharge.
- Soch : Soch is also present in various cities through their physical store. They also offer free shipping across India. Soch is offering a range of fashion saree in georgette, chiffon and crepe.
- Chennaistore.in : The store offers both party wear and casual sarees with starting price of Rs.800 upto Rs. 26000/-.
- Shatika: This is one of the must visit website for saree lovers as they have collection of saree from across India. You can look for saree region wise i.e East India, West India, South India and North India. They are offering handwoven saree from across India. Free shipping and 10 days money back guarantee is there from the seller.