We all want that products we buy should be as per our requirement and specification…
How to Return on SHEIN
If you are wondering whether you can return products which you have ordered from Shein, then there is good news for you. Yes, you can return but with certain terms and conditions. Let’s dig dipper into this.
Condition to Return on Shein
- Returns must be within 15 days after the date of delivery.
- Orders must be delivered, and the address of the recipient must be in India.
- If you receive a damaged/defective item, SHEIN Customer Service should be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
- bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
- All items in bundling promotion are not eligible for partial cancels, exchanges, or returns.
- Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
- Items with ‘non-returnable’, ‘flash sale’, ‘promotion item cannot be returned’ marks as well free gifts, cannot be returned and exchanged.
- Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing.
- You need to check with Shein customer care before returning the product or else they might reject the return.
- The returns will be made at your own cost.
How to return on Shein
- Sign in to your SHEIN account.
- Find the order in My Orders, click the “Return Item” button.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reasons, and submit.
- Select the mailing method: self-sending or pick-up service (choose the pick-up address and post office required information).
- The logistics company will contact you as soon as possible, please wait for the courier to pick up the package or take the sealed package to the nearby mailing point and send to the address of SHEIN return centre.
- We will confirm the parcel immediately after we receive the return, update the status of the return and refund within 7 working days. The refund will be returned to you SHEIN wallet or to your original payment account.
If you are still confused, you can return by calling up the customer care by following below steps:
- Please contact Customer Service by submitting a ticket on the website, indicating the products you would like to return and the reason. The customer care team will get back to you within 24 hours.
- After receiving return instructions from Shein customer care, package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- Drop off your package at the local post office.
- Most returns are processed within 5 business days after they receive the package. They will issue the refund to your SHEIN wallet if you have not otherwise informed them to refund to your payment account in advance. Wallet balance can be used on your next purchase or be withdrawn to your payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.