If you’re unsatisfied with an order, you may be able to return or exchange your order depending on the shop’s policies. To request a return, return label, or exchange, contact the shop. Etsy India does have return and exchange policy but it is subject to the product and seller from whom you are purchasing. The shop is the seller who is registered on the Etsy India website. The website does not offer a standard return or exchange policy for all the registered products.
- Sign in to Etsy.com or open the Etsy app.
- Click or tap the Your Account icon.
- Click or tap Purchases and reviews.
- Click Help with order next to the order you’re interested in. On the Etsy app, tap the order you’re interested in, then tap Help with order under your order.
- Click or tap Message Seller.
- In the textbox that appears, let the seller know that you’d like to return or exchange an item.
- Click or tap the arrow icon or press Enter to send. The seller will be notified of the new message and can respond.
Sellers registered on the Etsy Website aren’t required to accept a return or exchange unless stated in their shop policies. On the Help with order page, you can click or tap View shop return policy to check the shop policies. After Chating with the seller he is willing to accept the return, then be sure to confirm the below details in a message before returning the item:
- Where you should send it
- The time frame in which they wish to receive it
- Who will be responsible for the cost of return shipping, if not written in the shop’s policies