Healthcare Apps can be helpful in various healthcare needs like searching a doctor, buying medicine, reading healthcare content etc.. Below are some healthcare apps which can help you.
Healthcare Apps in India
- 1mg : 1mg can help you buy medicines online, Book appointment with doctor, currently they cater prescription medicine orders in Delhi – NCR, Indore, Bhopal, Ahmedabzxcad and all major cities in Karnataka, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. Non-prescription / Health products are delivered Pan India.
- NetMeds : You can Order prescription/OTC medicines online through NetMeds . Cash on Delivery is available. FREE Delivery on orders of Rs.1000. They have Pan India Delivery with coverage of over 19,000 PIN codes.
- Portea : Portea works with leading hospitals, experienced doctors, nurses, diagnostic centers and others healthcare professionals. Services that they have listed on their websites are Physiotherapy, Nursing, Lab test, doctor consultation, Medical equipment, Trained attendants, New born baby and mother care, Vaccination, Nutrition and diet consultation, elder care, Pharmacy, and gestational diabetes management.
- Lybrate : Lybrate can help you book appointment with doctors, consultation and book lab test online theorugh their App and website. They claim they have around 1,00,000 verified doctors on their list.
- Practo : Practo let us book an appointment with doctors, consult with doctors online, book lab test, order medicine and view medical records. They claim the have 1,00,000 verified doctors,
- Credihealth : Credihealth is a medical assistance company that gives guidance to a patient from the first consultation through the entire hospitalization process. A team of Credi health doctors helps the patient find the right doctor book appointment, request cost estimate for the procedure and amange admission and discharge process.