Amazon India is planning to launch it’s a website in 4 regional languages apart from English. Newly added 4 regional languages will include Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu.
All customers can access Amazon.in features like deals, product information, Account information, place, and pay for their orders including bill payments, recharges, money transfers, order tracking, and order history in the language of their preference.
All Amazon India customers can use this feature on Amazon’s website, iOS Apps, mobile and desktop sites. Adding vernacular language will give confidence and comfort to the buyers and they can shop and browse the product with more freedom.
Steps to change Language preference on Amazon India website :
- Visit Amazon.in
- Login to your Account
- In the top right beside the search bar, you can see India Flag, put your cursor on the down arrow
- You can see 5 different languages apart from English in the drop-down arrow
Even after selecting your language preference some features will still remain in English like
- The product name will not change even after changing the language preference and it will always be English
- Product Information will remain in English
- language of Rating and reviews by the customer will not change
- Product comparison in the product page will always be in English