Highlights of the GST sale on Online shopping websites: Apparels and furniture are being offered…
IRCTC launches it’s new website, from easy booking to font change option it has all
IRCTC is always trying to enhance it’s customer experience either by offering new service or easy ticket booking. Recently they were in news that now travelers will be able to view their kitchen live.
IRCTC has come up with new and revamped website which more user friendly and easy to use.
Key Highlights of IRCTC new website:
- Unlike old version, in the new website you can check seat availability without login to the IRCTC
- LOWER BERTH/Sr. CITIZEN Quota berths are lower berths earmarked only for male of age 60 years and above/female of age 45 years and above, when traveling alone or two passengers (under mentioned criteria) traveling on one ticket.
- Apart from selecting the Train Stations and journey date you can now also select the numbers of passengers travelling with you.
- With My account section you can edit your profile, view your transactions history, Link your Adhaar
- You will get a drop down box to add the passengers travelling
- Options like Holiday booking option, Loyality, Meals, promotions, Service at stations, e-wallet, etc.. are available without login, so there is no hassle of login to access these options.
- You can change the font size depending upon your convenience. It will be benefit for people who have visual disability and senior citizen who have problem reading small fonts.
- If you are booking ticket in wait list, you can see the probability of your tickets getting confirmed.
- The new website will provide the facility for users to find out the availability up to the entire Advance Reservation Period which is 120 days at present, except a few trains.
- Website will be accessible on mobile phone, Desktop, laptops and tablets.
- You can see new colour schemes for different trains with facility to modify the journey details on the journey planner page itself to make it easy for people to book tickets.