Amazon pay link is available in limited location, but you can check this with your…
How to pay by card in Amazon cash on delivery orders
Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 451
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 452
You can follow below steps to pay by card for Amazon cash on delivery orders :
- Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- On the Select a payment method page you can add your credit card or debit card details by choosing either of the options in the Another Payment Method section.
- Continue placing your order.
- The order will be out for delivery and delivery boy has reached your doorstep
- Ask your delivery agent for a card swipe machine/mPOS
- Be ready with your Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Rupay debit or credit cards from any bank
- Swipe/insert your card
- Enter your card ATM PIN number to complete the payment
- Post successful payment, you will get a confirmation message.