Cash on Delivery or CoD has gained buzz among the online shopping community. As the shopper does need a credit card or a debit card to make a purchase so they avoid any risk of online payment frauds.
With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment.
Online Shopping websites have different norms for cash on delivery option. Some websites do not allow cash not delivery option, some have defined the shopping amount and others have defined the location in which Cash on delivery option will be available or not available.
We have created Cash on delivery options available on the online shopping website and terms and conditions related to that. We have tried to simplify the cash on delivery terms and condition for the laymen. Some of the online shopping websites have mentioned these clearly on their website some have not.
Below are some of the online shopping clothing websites offering cash on delivery option for clothes for Men and Women.
List of websites offering Cash on delivery on clothes:
- Flipkart: Flipkart offers clothing options for men, women, and kids. The maximum clothing order value for a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment is ₹50,000. Gift Cards or store credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders. Foreign currency also cannot be used to make a C-o-D payment. Only Indian Rupee is accepted.
- Amazon: Amazon offers clothes for men, women, kids, and baby. Cash on Delivery for clothing on Amazon cannot be used in conjunction with the gift card balance as a payment mode. If you deselect gift card balance as a payment mode, Cash On Delivery may become available as a payment mode, provided the item and pin code are eligible. Cash on Delivery will not be available if your order value exceeds Rs. 50,000.
- Myntra: Myntra offers apparel for men, women, and kids. Cash on Delivery option allows you to pay clothing order value at the time of delivery for all orders between Rs. 299 and Rs. 20000.
- Jabong: Jabong offers clothes for men, women, and kids. Cash On Delivery option is available on purchases up to a limit of Rs. 10,000, beyond which purchases can only be made using Netbanking or Creditcard.
- Fashionandyou: Fashionandyou offers clothes for men and women. on every Cash, on Delivery (COD) order you will be charged a non-refundable convenience charge of INR 99.
- ShoppersStop: Shoppersstop offers apparel for men , women and kids. After adding the product to cart CoD option is available for orders of value between Rs. 500 and Rs.10,000. Gift vouchers, DD, cheques, store credit notes cannot be used for CoD orders.
- Home Shop 18: Homeshop18 offers clothes for men, women and kids. They do have Cash on delivery option, just check by entering your pin code if it is available in your location as they are making chnages in the pin codes.
- Cliq: Cliq from TATA offers clothes for men, women, and kids. They do have Cash on delivery option for clothes, just check by entering your pin code if it is available in your location.
- Snapdeal: Snapdeal offers clothes for men, women, and kids. The COD on your order is only available for selective deals, there is an additional cost involved in shipping the item through COD, they will charge a flat Rs. 50 per order.
- Limeroad: Limeroad is offering clothes for Men and women. The maximum order value for a COD payment is Rs. 25,000. You will have to pay the money to the delivery boy before you can open the package. Limeroad does not accept foreign currency as payment against a COD order.