500 Rs. Note Gone, Amazon Disables Cash on Delivery; Flipkart and Snapdeal Also Limiting CoD…
All you wanted to know about Myntra’s Cash on delivery option
Cash on Delivery option allows you to pay for your Shopping once you receive the order. Cash on delivery option is available on Myntra. Let’s find out the terms and conditions related to Myntra’s cash on delivery option and maximum order value for it.
- Myntra’s Cash on Delivery option allows you to pay order value at the time of delivery for all orders between Rs. 299 and Rs. 49999.
- Your Cash on Delivery limits will be revised once, there is a delivery or order rejected against your account, from the new limit implementation logic.Hmmmmm That you need to check with Myntra team after calling them
- To pay for any order using Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment, please select the ‘Cash On Delivery’ option on the payment page.
- Cash on Delivery option is available only in selected pin codes. So yo can check the same by entering pin code on the selected product. Yes they do have an option for the same.
- However, the COD limit may differ from customer to customer depending upon the order rejection percentage from a particular customer’s registered email id.
- For the avoidance of doubt, ‘Order Rejection Percentage’ shall mean any undelivered orders which are returned from the address provided by the customer even, after three successful delivery attempts.
- In event of COD limit breach, your order will be cancelled and you will have to place a new order using Pre-payment options.
- Further, your Cash on delivery limit for any may get decreased to Rs. 24,999, Rs.1500, Rs.0 basis on order rejection percentage which means the number of times you have returned the order and can be reset to Rs.49,999 basis on Order acceptance percentage and number of prepaid orders placed, post limit decrease.