Amazon pay link is available in limited location, but you can check this with your…
8 things you should know about Amazon Cash on delivery option
Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 451
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 452
Cash on delivery or Pay on delivery is option available to it’s buyers alongwith other payment options:
Amazon India Pay on Delivery orders can be paid using Cash ( Cash on delivery) or Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
Amazon India also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Rupay debit and credit cards from all banks
Things to remember for using Amazon Cash on delivery or Pay on delivery option :
- Amazon Cash on delivery/ Pay on Delivery’ is not available for all pin codes. This is due to limitations of courier services. Click here to see the list of states where this facility is not available.
- ‘Pay on Delivery’/ Cash on delivery in Amazon is not available if your order value exceeds Rs. 30,000.
- ‘Pay on Delivery’ / Cash on delivery in Amazon is only available for some items under Lightning Deals.
- ‘Pay on Delivery’ / Cash on delivery in Amazon is currently not available for Fine Art category.
- Amazon India Pay on Delivery / Cash on delivery is not available for orders which include items sold by Global Store.
- For precious jewelry, all orders placed using Pay on Delivery
/ Cash on delivery as a payment method will be verified through a call before shipment.
- If you’re using Pay on Delivery / Cash on delivery as a payment method and your mobile number is not verified on Amazon, you will be asked to enter a One-Time password in order to complete your order. This One- Time password is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Amazon India Prime customers are ineligible for No-rush shipping cashback if they choose to pay for the order using Cash on delivery or Pay on Delivery’.