H&M India has a return policy for the items purchased online on its official website.
Returns are free of charge.
Please keep in mind that online purchases must be returned via mail and cannot be returned in the physical stores. The return must be sent to us within 30 days from the date you received your parcel.
Items such as swimwear, underwear, pierced earrings and cosmetics cannot be exchanged & refunded due to hygiene reasons.
You can easily return items by following these steps:
1. Fill in the Return Form that is included in your parcel, using the code that best explains your reason for returning.
Please note that we are unable to process your return without the Return Form. If you have lost your Return Form, you can print it here or contact Customer Service to help you.
2. Place your Return Form, together with the items you wish to return in a suitable bag or box, e.g. the one you received your parcel in.
3. Contact the courier company Delhivery to arrange a collection for your return using one of the following methods:
By phone: 0124-6719660 (9:00 – 20:00 Mon-Sun)
By email: email@example.com
4. A courier from Delhivery will attach the return label on your parcel upon collection.
5. The courier will provide you with proof of return. Please keep this for your records.
Once H&M India has received your return shipment in our warehouse, they will send you an email confirming receipt of the parcel. Please allow up to 14 days for this to happen.